Travel Thursday time!! This week we have a great designer…Tabitha one half of the creative genius behind Project D by Dannii and Tabitha shares her travel tips EXCLUSIVELY with myfashdiary! Shop the Project D collection my-wardrobe.com!
1. Always take a good moisturiser with you on the plane – the air con will play havoc with your skin.
2. Think capsule wardrobe… plan outfits for each day of your holiday before you start packing so that you can mix and match key pieces. That way you won’t end up taking your entire wardrobe.
3. Find a piece of gorgeous printed material which you can use as a sarong / wrap round your shoulders as a shawl / tie up your hair – the possibilities are endless
4. Wear sunscreen throughout the day, even when it is overcast…burning through the clouds is a common error.
5. Accessorise with statement jewellery for the perfect finishing touch to any holiday look.
6. Don’t forget a fab slouchy bag for all your pool-side essentials.
7. Study where u r going beforehand, get recommendations of places to go/eat from locals so you can get off the beaten track and enjoy not being a tourist!