Introducing my latest Style Crush… Supermodel, Olivia Inge! Check out my a few of my fave style snaps of Olivia from showmeyourwardrobe.com – I love how her style is purely all about having fun. Olivia is an ambassador and contributing editor to online beauty boutique, www.cultbeauty.co.uk Check out her exclusive interview with myfashdiary on Fashion, Beauty & Blogs!
– How would you describe your personal style?
Eccentric, erratic, non-conformist, rebel without a pause, colourful, punk meets hippy in a global festival sponsored by wikileaks.
– Five pieces you’re wearing this A/W?
1. Wigs in shades of fluorescent orange and electric baby blue. 2. McQueen red and black dog-tooth leggings (sooo warm) 3. Doc Martens with daisy print (in celebration of their 140th anniversary) 4. Fox fur hat found in camden market. 5. Vivienne Westwood dress in striped taffeta.
– What would you say is your most treasured piece of clothing?
An exquisite black, long Ossie Clarke dress my aunt Liz kindly gave me from her wardrobe for Christmas last year.
-Who are your favorite designers of the moment?
Alexander Mcqueen, Vivienne Westwood, Richard Nicoll, Alberta Ferretti.
– What are the essentials in your handbag?
Ibuprofen gel (for when I’m wearing high heels, it numbs them so u don’t feel a thing for at least 2 hrs, genius stuff), Pommade Divine for my lips, Nourishing Nail and Cuticle serum by Margaret Dabbs – perfect for keeping my cuticles in a healthy state and less messy than hand cream, I’m currently obsessed with Nubar’s nail polish in peacock feathers so I always carry that with me for top-ups, and finally Dr Brandt’s Blemishes no more oil free hydrator for when my skin feels zapped of moisture and needs a pick-me-up, this pot of magic is a perfect blend which doesn’t leave your skin looking an oil slick and finally Creme Concealer Trio by 3 Custom colour, this is perfect for my skin tone which changes depending on the season, with this palette you don’t need to chop and change your colours, they cover the 3 basics which means all you have to do is blend. Love love love.
– Style tip for myfashdiary readers?
Every now and again go completely nuts when choosing your outfit, push the boat out and disobey all the rules. Have fun with your clothes, no-one wants to look like a clone. Make it up as you go along. Take inspiration from McQueen and Westwood. Embrace your fave designers and embellish your own clothes. Wear your favourites when ever you want, don’t save them for a party where them to the park or to your music lesson.
– Fashion Blogs or Fashion Magazines?
Both (but blogs are more honest)