Learning how to transition your pieces from season to season is something ever person should learn… Every season, I add in a few seasonal pieces to mix with my staples and last season pieces. Some say it is easier said than done so this week, the lovely Sharon Wolter-Ferguson of hardlyeverwornit.com has shared some great tips that are very easy to follow… do you have any other great tips? share them in the comment box below!
· Add fur/fake fur collars and cuffs to your jackets & coats
· Wear warm jewelled/decorated cardigans over your spring evening dresses
· Get last season’s maxi dresses shortened to wear with great tights and boots.
· Pair cashmere jumpers with your spring skirts and thermal tights
· Delicate spring clothing and blouses, pair with heavy chunky jewellery, belts and attitude boots with large coat over top.
· Invest in this seasons rage, over the knee boots with opaque tights and your short spring dresses
· Wear woolly waistcoats under your jacket
· Get some some statement characteristic socks with your loafers